Under The Knuckle One Ton Y-Link Steering KitB4WK0256
Sale Sold out
Regular price $296.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Sometimes it's just not possible to fit crossover steering on your rig this is where our Y-link steering kit can save the day. If you are having to work around leaf springs, or if you only have the the two factory mounting locations on your steering knuckles our y-link kit is a great upgrade. This kit uses high quality, heavy duty GM 1 ton tie rod ends and 1.5" x 1/4" wall D.O.M., making your steering kit a worry free part of your build. All of the tube inserts have a hex machined on them to make steering adjustments a breeze, no more using a pipe wrench on the tubing you only need an open end wrench or an adjustable wrench.
Here are the contents of the kit:
- 2 Left Hand Hex 7/8"-18 Tube Inserts
- 2 Right Hand Hex 7/8"-18 Tube Inserts
- 2 Left Hand 7/8"-18 Jam Nuts
- 2 Right Hand 7/8"-18 Jam Nuts
- 2 Standard 1 Ton Right Hand Thread Tie Rod End (ES2234R)
- 1 Standard 1 Ton Left Hand Thread Tie Rod End (ES2234L)
- Under the knuckle tie rod end
- 2 54" Long x 1.5"O.D. x 1/4" Wall D.O.M.
If you are looking for a kit that doesn't include tubing you will find it here.