Barnes 4WD is an off-road company dedicated to providing customers with the best quality parts, customer service, technical support, and timely shipping in the industry, specializing in DIY off-road parts for every budget. Barnes 4WD continually strives to enhance the customer experience and make it a lasting one. Barnes 4WD is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities/females/vets/disability.
Ensure packages are packed in a timely manner, maintains high levels of efficiency while achieving the most economical shipping cost. Shipping associates will be expected to follow company packing procedures. Packing and shipping sales orders in a secure manner. Contributing in the effort to minimize damaged and lost packages. Must be able to lift 80 lbs routinely throughout an 8-hour day. Shipping Associates report directly to the Warehouse Manager.
Benefits & Pay:
This job will pay an hourly rate of $16-$18 an hour based on prior experience.
• Performs all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines
• Propose new safety standards
• Maintain high ship percentage and accuracy
• Follows all 5 S guidelines
• Packs sales orders accurately, efficiently, and in a safe manner
• Safely work with all equipment, machinery, and tools required for job completion (i.e. Fork Truck, Pallet Jack, Bander, Wrapper, heat sealer, and scanners)
• Assist in loading and unloading products
• Maintains all equipment, and keeps tools in good working condition
• Maintains a clean, professional and organized warehouse and all other affiliated areas
• Have a working knowledge of all shipping carrier’s software
• Have a working knowledge of the company’s shipping interface
• Perform cycle count, and relabeling as needed
• Tracks and documents all completed shipments
• Notifies Warehouse Manager of low quantities of shipping consumables
• Examine and inspect stock items for accuracy and quantity
• Have a knowledge of all shipping carrier’s software
• Works effectively with all other department as needed
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work in a high paced environment
• Ability to lift and carry up to 80 Lbs.
• Ability to stand for up to 10 Hours daily
• Kneel, bend and lift