JK One Ton Heavy Duty Steering Upgrade Kit D.I.Y. (No Reaming Required)B4WK1146
Sale Sold out
Regular price $289.46 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
If you are looking for a serious upgrade for the steering on your Jeep JK, this is the steering kit that you need. This 1 ton kit uses quality heavy duty components that will stand up to all the trail abuse that you can throw at them. This kit will require cutting the tubing to the proper length for your application, and welding in the provided tube inserts. The tie rod ends are plug and play on every part of the JK. This kit is designed to be ran under the knuckles in the factory location.
- 1 Offset 1 ton right hand tie rod ends
- 2 Offset 1 ton left hand tie rod end
- 1 Standard 1 ton tie rod end
- 4 Jam nuts
- 4 Hex tube Inserts
- 1 54 Inch long piece of 1.5 O.D. X 1 I.D. X .25 wall D.O.M. tubing
- 1 48 Inch long piece of 1.5 O.D. X 1 I.D. X .25 wall D.O.M. tubing
Important installation note!
- Stock wheels will require 1.5" wheel spacers, or you will need a 17" wheel with 4.5 inches of backspacing or less. Depending on the design of some aftermarket wheels additional spacers or steering stop adjustments could be needed.
- Steering Stabilizer brackets that mount outside of the stock location may run into clearance issues. This kit is designed to work with steering stabilizers that mount in the factory location.