Jeep JK 1 Ton 7075 Aluminium Steering (NO DRILLING REQUIRED)B4WK12293
- - This kit does not include a lifetime warranty. Aluminum is much more elastic that DOM and will serve you better on the rocks, however it is not indestructible and we cannot guarantee that these links will hold up to all forces applied to them.
- - This kit does not require any drilling/reaming of the knuckles or pitman arm. It will bolt right in.
- - Stock wheels will require 1.5" wheel spacers, or you will need a 17" wheel with 4.5" of backspacing or less
- - Depending on the design of some aftermarket wheels additional spacers or steering stop adjustments could be needed.
- - Steering Stabilizer brackets that mount outside of the stock location may run into clearance issues. This kit is designed to work with steering stabilizers that mount in the factory location.
Our Jeep JK 1 ton 7075 aluminum steering is one of the most important upgrades you can do to your Jeep JK, not only will you get larger stronger tie rod ends, but you will also gain the strength and weight savings of aluminium. The factory steering on the JK is prone to bending with hard trail use, this is where the 7075 solid 1-1/2 inch outer diameter linkages in this kit really shine. 7075 Aluminium is much lighter than steel, but 7075 aluminium is also much more elastic than steel. 7075 Aluminium can be flexed much farther than steel and still spring back to its original shape, this is very important on an application such as steering, because at some point you will hit your steering on something on the trail. The tie rod ends in this kit are the GM 1 ton tie rod ends that have been used for years in extreme offroad applications. This means you will have larger stronger tie rod ends with increased longevity. All components of this kit will bolt together, and the entire kit can easily be installed in a few hours with basic hand tools. This kit is designed to go in the same location as the factory steering on the factory Dana 30 or Dana 44 (under the knuckle). NO DRILLING REQUIRED
- 2 Aluminium 7075 steering linkages, polished (already cut to the proper length, both ends drilled and tapped)
- 2 Offset GM 1 Ton Tie Rod End OS2234L LEFT HAND
- 1 Offset GM 1 Ton Tie Rod End OS2234R RIGHT HAND
- 1 GM 1 Ton Tie Rod End ES2234R RIGHT HAND DRIVER SIDE
- 1 Steering stabilizer bracket