TJ Subframe Bracket Kit (No Links)B4WK12774
If you are looking to convert your Jeep Wrangler TJ or LJ to a long arm link suspension we just made the process a whole lot easier. Barnes 4WD is proud to offer our Jeep Wrangler 3 link front and 4 link rear suspension system with all of the components you will need to complete a painless install. This suspension kit has been designed to improve ride quality, enhance geometry, and improve reliability all while adding protection for the vital components under your vehicle. If you have already swapped axles under your Jeep with one of our swap kits no worries this kit is compatible with all of our TJ and LJ axle swap kits and any combination of factory axles! The front suspension will be converted to a 3 link system for the ultimate in strength and maximum suspension travel. Out back this kit will convert your rear suspension to a double triangulated 4 link for improved geometry, and the rear track bar will be deleted allowing for an improved range of motion resulting in superb suspension articulation. All components are included to build a subframe that will integrate all of the frame suspension mounts by keying them in place, taking the guesswork out of bracket placement, and adding reinforcement to the factory frame. The subframe is also located on the frame of the Jeep by utilizing the bolts that hold the factory skid plate for no questions asked placement. To tie it all together a heavy duty 1/4 inch thick skid plate is included that bolts right up to the subframe, to provide protection for the underbody components of your Jeep. Your existing springs and shocks can be reused, or with custom shock mounts coilovers or air shocks can be used. Installation of this kit will required extensive welding and fabrication. All components will need to painted or powder coated during installation.
- Converts short arm Jeeps to long arm suspension
- All front link mounts are 2 5/8" wide w/ a 9/16" bolt hole.
- Rear link mounts are 2 5/8" wide on the lowers and 2" wide with 9/16" bolt holes.
- 3 link front suspension
- 4 link rear suspension
- Deletes rear track bar
- Can be used with existing springs and shocks
- Works with all stock axles or swapped axles using our swap kits
- All components keyed and locate off from factory components for easy installation and minimal measuring
- Optimized suspension geometry
- Heavy duty skid plate included
- Multiple rear upper link mounting locations to fine tune rear anti-squat