Jeep TJ, LJ, XJ, ZJ, and MJ Wagoneer Dana 44 Front Swap KitB4WK12270
Sale Sold out
Regular price $418.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
We designed our Jeep TJ Wagoneer Dana 44 swap kit to make it easy for you to put a Dana 44 in the front of your Jeep TJ, LJ, XJ, ZJ, or MJ. This kit is designed to work with a Dana 44 driver drop front axle out of a 1980-1991 Jeep Wagoneer narrow track (~60" WMS-WMS). All parts of this kit are keyed to the truss, making installation a breeze. Simply set your caster angle, center and level the truss, and all other components will locate off from the truss. This kit includes all of the needed suspension brackets to install a Dana 44 under your Jeep, welding is required.
- Trimming of the casting on the drivers side is required
- This truss system may work on other Dana 44s, however we have only tested it on the driver drop FSJ Wagoneer narrow track (~60" WMS-WMS)
- The lug pattern on the Wagoneer Dana 44 is 6x5.5 this will not match the factory lug pattern on your Jeep. You will need to re-drill your existing rear axle to match the lug pattern or swap the rear axle.
- The upper control arm mounts on this kit are approximately 1-1/4" higher due to the larger casting of the Dana 44. Adjustable upper and lower control arms are recommended.
- Brake lines, driveshaft modifications, vent tube, and steering linkages are the responsibility of the end user.