JEEP JK 1 TON 7075 ALUMINIUM STEERING FLIP KITB4WK0286
Sale Sold out
Regular price $499.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- This kit does not include a lifetime warranty. Aluminum is much more elastic that DOM and will serve you better on the rocks, however it is not indestructible and we cannot guarantee that these links will hold up to all forces applied to them.
some aftermarket wheels additional spacers or steering stop adjustments could be needed.
- When flipping the drag link a raised axle side track-bar bracket is recommended.
- If you have a big brake kit, you could potentially run into clearance issues with rotors.
- This kit requires at least 2.5" of suspension lift, adjusting bump stops may be required.
Our famed aluminum steering kit just got better. These is the same 1.5 solid aluminum links that come in our standard aluminum kit. However, the drag link will be installed over the knuckle for better linkage angles and keeps your drag link up out of harms way. This kit will included a drag link and a tie rod. Your steering linkage will come with our tried and true 1 ton tie rod ends. We've tested this kit around the US and have proven it to be strong and reliable. Whether you have a wheeling rig or a daily driver, this is the kit for you.
- 1 Aluminum Tie Rod
- 1 Aluminum Drag Link
- 3 1 Ton Tie Rod Ends
- 1 1 Ton Drag Link End
- 1 Steering Stabilizer Bracket
- 1 Tapered Steering Knuckle Insert