Aluminum Tie Rod Kit 1999-2004 Ford Superduty Dana 60 and Dana 50B4WK12505
Sale Sold out
Regular price $340.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Barnes 4wd is proud to introduce our Superduty Dana 60, and Dana 50 7075-T6 aluminum high steer tie rod kit! This kit is designed to be used in the stock tie rod locations with the tapered hole drilled out to 3/4 inches for the ultimate in steering for your Dana 60 axle. Manufactured from 1-3/4 inch diameter aircraft grade 7075 aluminum with a T-6 temper, giving the tie rod exceptional strength and the resilience to spring back after a hard hit and keep on going. Two of our 7/8 inch offset chromoly heims are included with extended threaded shanks for maximum thread engagement. The overall length of the aluminum tie rod is 52-7/8 inches without the heims installed.
- This kit is only compatible with Ford Superduty Dana 60 and Dana 50 axles from 1999-2004.
- Both knuckles will need to be drilled out to a 3/4 inch hole
- Fabrication of a custom draglink is required.
- If the factory trackbar and stabilizer bracket is still installed on the axle the tie rod can only be installed on the bottom of the knuckles, if the bracket has been removed the tie rod can be ran on top or under the knuckles.
- This tie rod is compatible with the factory differential cover, and most low profile aftermarket covers. A cover that measures no more than 3-1/4 inches from the cover mounting surface is required.
1 7075 T-6 Aluminum tie rod 52-7/8 inches long