Jeep TJ Rear Frame Back Half Kit *ASSEMBLED & WELDED*B4WK12643WELD
SCRATCH & DENT PRODUCT
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
If you are looking to fit big axles, big tires, and custom suspension in the rear of your 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ we have you covered with our frame backhalf kit! We designed this kit to be the strongest on the market and easy to assemble, all while giving you more clearance. While other kits on the market butt weld the ends of the frame rails together we provide custom formed inner sleeves to tie both halves of the frame together for a stronger finished product. If you are looking to stretch the rear suspension on your TJ the factory frame is a less than ideal shape, it limits uptravel, and forces the Jeep to be built at a higher ride height. This kit will remove the bend in the frame keeping the frame rail high and tight to the bottom of the tub. The frame rails are also moved in towards the center of the Jeep so the outside edge of the frame rail is flush with the inner fender well, creating more space for suspension components. All of the components of this kit tab together to eliminate guesswork during installation.
- Installation of this kit requires an experienced fabricator with the ability to cut, weld, and fit various components.
- Installation of this kit will require removing the rear portion of the frame and all rear frame suspension brackets
- The factory fuel tank is not compatible with this kit
- Fuel lines, brake lines, evap lines, and any other plumbing or wiring going to the rear of the jeep will need to be relocated.
- Sheet metal trimming at the rear of the Jeep under the tailgate is required.